Poliigon 3D Rendering Software is one of the widespread, new-generation libraries where varieties of textures are put forward by expert CG artists, for the users and also artists. The unique textures and additional texture mappings are outstanding as well as aesthetically fashionable features to use on today's texture dynamics. There are over thousands of PBR materials available on their website for developing accurate shaders, precise maps, and with all the necessities.
Detailed pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized Poliigon pricing based on your needs. For the best Poliigon pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Below are few Poliigon pricing plans-
- Poliigon pricing Monthly basis- $17/ month.
- Poliigon pricing Annual basis- $179/year which is a viable pricing attribute.
Poliigon 3D Rendering Software offers a completely free of cost 30 days of free trial on their website. After that, users can take up any subscription option. There is also another additional point where users can win an annual subscription through monthly competitions.
- Integrated AO or Ambient Occlusion maps are included within Poliigon which are automatically added to the setup of material shaders.
- Displacement maps presented within the 3D render are used in the texture scripts into the object shaders.
- Rectangular formatting textures have the conform UV options for individual map types.
- Although not compatible with every rendering of the engines, it is widely used for matching the imagery dimensions.
The Exquisite Textures
- Customizable high quality and ultra-sharp textures are available, offering ultra-high resolutions while getting model closeups like the 6k and 24k.
- The textures look seamless, the new age overlays are in there in the library of essential textures.
Additional Setup Maps
- The incorporation of specialty maps is not required for the converter.
- Direct support of AO, Displacement, and Alpha masked maps are there.
- The metal objects offer two types of workflow: the specular and the metal.
- The maximum of the renderers for the 3dsmax does not support the metalness and only specular.