iClone is a real-time 3D animation software that allows anyone to create studio-quality animations for videos, films, art, or even education. It works in real-time, which means users can create high detail animations like full-body or facial animations within minutes. The use of PBR creates natural-looking animations and the in-built global illumination creates beautiful lighting with ease.
iClone pricing provides perpetual licenses starting from $199 to $5990 per user. Additional add-ons can be purchased separately. Here is the detailed iClone pricing for iClone 7, the latest version:
- Entry Level- $199 per user
- Facial Mocap Solution- $990 per user
- Live Link Fundamental- $1990 per user
- Live Link Performance Bundle- $5990 per user
iClone 7 offers a 30-day free trial with limited features and can be downloaded from its website. Highly detailed tutorials, online manuals, and webinars are also available free of charge along with user blogs and forums.
- Using character creator one can generate high-quality human characters with personalized fashion.
- Quickly animate any character and using motion capture giving the project realistic animations
Scene and Prop
- Renders appearances of materials to match that of the real world
- Implementation of PBR brings realistic visuals even to real-time rendered animations
- Control cloud movements, sun and moon trajectories, light transformations using the dynamic sky system
- Interactive props with controllable animations and scripted interactions
- Custom tools such as directional lighting, point lights, spotlights for interior and exterior lighting
- Create highly detailed natural lights by applying different shadow setting to individual lights
- Use videos as textures or as backgrounds for animations seamlessly
- Export animations created in iClone to external editors and effect engines