Arnold 3D Rendering Software is a physically-based rapid, memory-efficient, and scalable raytracer. Its goal is to simplify the pipeline of VFX and animation companies with a reduced collection of user interface components and to facilitate a single-pass approach to remove all the associated storage and management costs.
Arnold Pricing includes the following subscription packages-
- Arnold Pricing for Monthly & Annual Single-User Subscription-
- £45 / €50 / $45 Per Month
- £350 / €395 / $360 annually
- Arnold Pricing for Annual Multi-User Subscription-
- £605 / €685 / $630 annually
- Arnold Pricing for Annual Multi-User Subscription Packs-
- 5-Pack: £2,280 / €2,580 / $2,370 annually (25% discount)
- 25-Pack: £9,060 / €10,260 / $9,420 annually (40% discount)
- 100-Pack: £24,325 / €27,550 / $25,290 annually (60% discount)
Arnold 3D Rendering Software provides a free trial for 30 days. The trial version is practically similar to the commercial version and also allows rendering Arnold for 30 days without a watermark.
- Arnold's compact and highly optimized data structures, render scenes with many voluminous unique primitives
- Lower memory footprint than is feasible with the other renderers.
Arbitrary Output Variables (AOVs)
- Render any number of AOVs or passes for compositing purposes, including normal, Z-depth, position, and ID masks. It also
Standalone command-line renderer
- Native scene description format stored in human-readable text files (Arnold Scene Source, or .ass).
- Files are easily edited, can be read and written with the C/Python API, can be loaded at render time, or can be fed to the command-line renderer, kick.
Subdivision and displacement
- The software supports Catmull-Clark subdivision surfaces.
- Subdivided vertices are then vector-displaced through arbitrary shader networks.
- High frequencies are automatically captured as a bump map, reducing the necessity for excessive subdivision