- Cisco NetFlow allows users to identify anomalies by producing a detailed account of traffic flows, and it provides high-level diagnostics to classify and identify network anomalies.
- CS-MARS empowers organizations to identify, manage, and counter security threats. It works with the existing network and security investments to identify, isolate, and recommend precise removal of offending elements.
- Cisco Traffic Anomaly Detectors and Cisco Guard DDoS Mitigation Appliances are integrated service tools that detect DDoS attacks and block them before the business is adversely affected.
- Cisco IPS sensors recognize network congestion caused by worm traffic. It exhibits scanning behavior and identifies infected hosts on the network that are scanning for other vulnerable hosts.
- Cisco NAM provides a powerful, scalable solution that enables hosting and service providers to deliver valuable managed DDoS protection services to their subscribers.
USP : Cisco is highly focused on designing products that transform the way people communicate and collaborate. The company possesses a significant breadth of offerings in the anomaly detection arena and provides enhanced features and functionalities to its commercial customers. Some of the products are NetFlow, CS-MARS, Traffic Anomaly Detectors, Guard DDoS Mitigation Appliances, IPS sensors (version 6.x and later), and NAM.
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Product Differentiation and Impact on Customer Value|
|Product Quality and Reliability|