Cisco is highly focused on designing products that transform the way people communicate and collaborate. The company possesses a significant breadth of offerings in the anomaly detection arena and provides enhanced features and functionalities to its commercial customers. Some of the products are NetFlow, CS-MARS, Traffic Anomaly Detectors, Guard DDoS Mitigation Appliances, IPS sensors (version 6.x and later), and NAM. Request
CISCO SYSTEMS INC Pricing to get more information.
CISCO provides wide range of products in anomaly detection market:
- Cisco NetFlow allows users to identify anomalies by producing a detailed account of traffic flows, and it provides high-level diagnostics to classify and identify network anomalies.
- CS-MARS empowers organizations to identify, manage, and counter security threats. It works with the existing network and security investments to identify, isolate, and recommend precise removal of offending elements.
- Cisco Traffic Anomaly Detectors and Cisco Guard DDoS Mitigation Appliances are integrated service tools that detect DDoS attacks and block them before the business is adversely affected.
- Cisco IPS sensors recognize network congestion caused by worm traffic. It exhibits scanning behavior and identifies infected hosts on the network that are scanning for other vulnerable hosts.
- Cisco NAM provides a powerful, scalable solution that enables hosting and service providers to deliver valuable managed DDoS protection services to their subscribers.