Oracle Corporation API Manager software, allows developers to enhance the experience of finding, understanding, and using APIs. Its API solution offers a plethora of features, such as security, creation, publication of metadata, discovery, control, and monitor, which help overcome the challenges of IT professionals. In addition to this, it helps organizations enhance the scalability of their business through a centralized catalog, API visibility, and reuse and runtime management of APIs. Oracle API Manager Cloud Service is offered to a global commercial clientele base to facilitate the creation of APIs, which expose the functionality of backend systems or other services. The company keenly focuses on developing cost-effective and easy-to-deploy innovative technology solutions and adopts both organic and inorganic growth strategies. Request
Oracle API Manager Cloud Service Pricing to get more information.
In the API management market, Oracle offers Oracle API Manager, Apiary API Flow, and Oracle API Manager Cloud Service. The companys offering supports the complete API life cycle management, which includes definition, creation, security, monitoring, and management of APIs. Features:
- API Security: Comprehensive enterprise-grade security including transport-level security, message-level security, SAML, fine-grained authentication, Identity Management and more.
- API Creation: Easily create REST and SOAP APIs that expose the capabilities of one or more backend
- The Metadata: The out of the box metadata model for APIs provides the technical and non-technical information you need to discover, understand, and use APIs.
- Easily Edit API Metadata: Adding and updating metadata for APIs is easy with Oracle API Manager. Provide descriptive information for the API and link it to other external supporting information to facilitate the discovery, understanding and use of the API.
- Simple API Publication: Once the metadata for an API is complete, the API can be easily published from Oracle API Manager making the API available for developers to discover and use.
- Discover and Understand APIs: Use Oracle API Manager search to discover APIs of interest and examine their API Detail page to learn more about APIs.
- Control API access at runtime: Oracle API Manager includes facilities for API key validation ensuring only authorized subscribers can access the API at runtime.
- Monitor API performance: Oracle API Manager tracks the usage of APIs at runtime and provides statistics about API performance and activity.