SAP offers software and services related to various applications, including IoT, digital supply chain, cloud and data platform, customer engagement and commerce, procurement and networks, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and analytics. The company offers SAP Cloud Platform for API management. SAP Cloud Platform helps organizations manage end-to-end lifecycle of APIs and build a secure interface to manage their digital assets. The API management solution includes API Designer and API Portal to help its clients offer omnichannel experiences to its targeted customers. Request
SAP Cloud Platform Pricing to get more information.
SAP HANA Cloud platform makes it easier for its customers to create API proxies that connect to enterprise data and back-end services, while protecting against threats. Moreover, this solution also offers APIs to developers, which can be used across multiple channels, devices, and user interfaces.Features:
- Enterprise-grade API security: Deliver APIs with modern authentication, authorisation, and security policies to effectively secure access to your data and services.
- Real-time analytics from SAP Cloud Platform: Analyse usage metrics, errors, latency, and performance through a simple and intuitive Web interface – and gain insight into where to invest resources in the future.
- API platform: Leverage a dedicated API platform for creating and consuming APIs – whether you are a service provider building API proxies or are an app developer using APIs, SDKs, and other convenience services.
- Analytics services: Use powerful analytics to spot short- and long-term API usage trends – segmented by audience, top developers and apps, and API method. Create custom reports on business or operational-level information, and determine where to invest next.
- Developer services: Create a developer portal for your publicly available API products – and use flexible tools to manage the community of developers using your services. Onboard and work with internal and external developers, and formalise these relationships with financial models.