With the increasing apps and reducing storage space on your phones, Google has presented a next-gen solution to counter such challenges. Instant Apps, an app design software that allows users to navigate across various apps and is midway between the web app and a native app, which does not ask the users to download anything. It helps the user in operating various apps from one platform and stays on only until the user is using it.
Instant Apps Pricing:
It comes with a three-way plan customised to the needs of a particular business or company. The basic package starts at $16/ per month which supports web browser/android platforms and gives around 5000 push notifications. Similarly Gold and Platinum pricing comes at $36 and $56 per month with 10000 and 25000 push notifications respectively. Though all three Instant Apps pricing packages allow customer support through live chat, email and phone, only gold and platinum have premium features.
Instant Apps Demo:
You can request a free trial via the website. This will also help you in deciding which Instant Apps pricing package is best suited to your needs and requirements.
Instant Apps Features:
Intermediary between a web app and native app- this app design software is super convenient and flexible
- Users can immediately access the information and their requirements without the need for installing a native app
- Startup companies prefer launching their portals through this to get customer credibility
- They promote eCommerce app usage due to their interface and app design
- Simple usage with accessible features provides the best user experience
- Many users use phones with less storage space and this is a great substitute for such users who do not need to install anything else
- It allows efficient decluttering of your phone