Andromo is an app design platform that helps business and startup companies to move across various interfaces without the need for building coding skills to make an app. It provides users with multiple features to customise their in-app options and also gives them the opportunity to continue building better credibility with users with their in-app customer support functionality and push notifications.
Based on the needs of your business, this app design platform helps you access and navigate the usage of this platform. The basic starter pack begins at $8/ per month, whereby, you can create up to 50 apps, select on processing advertisements and also sell you app on GooglePlay and Amazon. With Professional Plan, you can develop unlimited apps with no Adromo logo and customized Java Package. Both are charged annually.
This app-design platform can be accessed for free for 14 days when you sign up on their website and upgraded to paid features later post 14 days. The 14 days help you decide whether the functionality can help you with your problems and make an informed decision.
This app design software is simplistic and user-friendly with solid in-app customisable features
- Versatile Features and Customisable Options
- Even though it is an alternative to a native app, it has a wide range of features like dashboard options, sound effects, RSS feeds, content sites, video images, etc.
- These features are all customisable according to business branding
- Advertisements with other Social Media
- Through its monetisation option, the business can tap into the various other ad networks to create outreach of their products and services like Facebook Audience Network, StartApp and Google’s AdMob.
- Build on Customer Relations
- It provides great in-app customer support functionality
- Push notifications, live chat, etc., to help build the credibility of business amongst the audience.