Indigo.Design is a tool that allows users to execute flawless UX prototyping, visual design, code generation, and app development. Users can generate angular, HTML, and CSS codes with just the click of a button. The tool also enables users to add interactions & transitions, share prototypes on multiple devices, record & watch the interaction with prototypes, and generate reports on a real-time basis.
Here are some salient features of Indigo Design Tool:
- A unified design platform
- Allows designers and developers to build sophisticated UI designs
- Includes a wide range of built-in UX patterns and custom UI library
- Enables sharing visual specifications and generate angular code
- One-click theme development through pre-built 50+ UI Kit components
- State-of-the-art testing environment
- Allows instant prototypes testing setup and analyze users’ engagement through a side-by-side screen
- Supports multiple devices for test participation
- Features unmoderated usability testing for receiving early feedback
- Hassle-free generation of Angular components
- Get premium quality angular components from Ignite UI
- Allows direct code generation in IDE
- Simplify modification and documentation
- Excellent support for developers worldwide
- Supports full Indigo.Design integration in a private network or cloud platform
- Facilitates multiple users collaboration, secure policy integration through LDAP-based administration
Indigo.Design comes with four packages- Essential, Professional, and On-Prem. While users can use Essential for free, the Indigo.Design Pricing for Professional costs around $39/m/user and $399/yr./user. The price for the Enterprise package is set at $99/m/user and $995/yr./user. The Indigo.Design Pricing for On-prem will cost $10,000 per year, and the On-prem complete will cost $25,000 per year.
The Essential package is available at free of cost providing agile prototyping for web, mobile and desktops. Along with that, users will also receive a 14 days trial for Enterprise, without paying for any Indigo.Design Pricing.