Marvel App Design Software is an integrated platform aimed to bring designers and digital products together. It has excellent prototyping and design tools, which help create design specifications and bring to life the developer’s vision. It also helps enhance the workflow and integrate operations. Furthermore, it has a very good user interface and is extremely easy to use.
Some of Marvel’s best features are as follows:
- This helps create design specifications for developers, and convert designs into assets and code
- This also helps speed up the whole process and lessens the manual workload
- Marvel App Design Software allows you to create prototypes of your ideas, which help you visualise them better and correct flaws immediately
- These prototypes don’t need code at all, but instead use a number of tools such as Sketch and Marvel’s own design tool
- Marvel App Design Software greatly simplifies user testing, by using voice, video and analytical features to help provide feedback
- It also allows users to gather a variety of feedback by simply sharing a link
- Marvel helps enhance the whole workflow, by integrating with tools such as Slack, Sketch and Dropbox Paper
- It also supports Atlassian Jira and Microsoft Teams
Marvel pricing plans start at approximately $12 per month, which includes all the basic designing features and tools. There are a variety of extremely reasonably priced plans to choose from, as per individual and business requirements. These plans are also very flexible and can be customised to include a lot of additional features at minimal cost.
Marvel provides a free plan option, which can be used to try out the features and tools, and upgraded to any of the Marvel pricing plans. This will help users better understand what features work for them and their business requirements. Although Marvel is very easy to use, extensive support is also provided for installation and usage.