Revit Architecture Software is an architectural design and documentation software program used by architects and engineers for managing building design and detailing the model. Revit Architecture Software creates elements that consist of information designers can stipulate in different views. If any data changes in one set of elements, it gets updated in all the other elements set automatically by Revit. Revit integrates with other modelling software to help designers design interconnected data within a model.
Revit Pricing ranges from a monthly $280- $6075 for three years. There is also a free trial provided for a limited period of time and then the user can opt for a plan depending on the Revit Pricing and the benefits given in the packages. For more details on Revit pricing plans, please contact the vendor.
There are slideshow and videos on Google and Slideshare that explain the features of the architectural software, what BIM is and how the software works.
Conceptual design tools
- Creates masses to explore ideas and perform early analyses. As the design matures it helps manipulate these forms for detailed architecture.
- Creates more detailed architecture by applying walls, roofs, floors, and curtain systems.
- It allows expressing and sharing ideas with clients and collaborators as it is more effective instead of flat images.
- Organizes projects effectively. with just one-click 3D modelling feature turns user designs into a more impressive visualization.
- Capable of assisting users in creating attractive looking designs, Revit offers a helpful tool for generating documentation for the generated models.
- It allows easy identification of required information for building the specifications of the projects important to users.
- Supports file types that are most commonly used in the field such as DGN, IFC, and DWG.
- Supports multiple contributors for a single project, a functionality that allows all involved parties to have access to the required files for all the work processes.