V-Ray Architecture Software is an intelligent architectural visualization rendering software. Industrial designers, product designers, and architectures make use of it mostly. It is also used for visualizations and computer graphics in industries like media, entertainment, films, and computer games production. It consists of various tools that designers can use to create anything. V-Ray Architecture Software connects with a lot of design applications including 3ds Max, Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, etc.
Depending on the user’s purpose, whether educational or commercial, the V-Ray pricing changes. V-Ray pricing starts from $60 per month to $80 per month for commercial users. This price may reduce annual or perpetual subscription. The subscription to V-Ray for students is $99 per year for any one application. But, the students may buy the V-Ray EDU COLLECTION at $149 for its all applications.
It provides free videos to quickly start using their platform. Help documents and webinars are also some of the resources available to assist the users with all its operations.
- Delivers powerful rendering to choose between super-fast GPU and CPU or Hybrid according to the project’s requirements
- Integrates automatic understanding of the scene to optimize rendering so as to get the output at a higher quality and faster rate
- Facilitates adaptive lights mode that drastically speeds up the rendering
- Gives easy visualization of real-world scenes with the help of a lighting analysis tool
- Track history of already rendered images in the V-Ray Frame Buffer
- Allows smart asset editor structured in an intuitive folder
- Enables GPU-accelerated bloom, glare, dust, or scratches for increasing photorealism.
- Provides Automatic exposure and Auto white balance camera options make rendering more natural
- Import and export V-Ray scenes from other applications
- Create natural glass and fabrics with the tools