Diolkos architecture software is a complete and autonomous designing software. Diolkos architecture software covers all the aspects of road design projects which include highways, local and collector roads, service roads, etc. 3D visualization helps with effective design outputs along with better and accurate quantities measurements. Multiple road projects can be completed in a go with the simple user-friendly interface and the digital terrain model helps with the quick calculation of the whole project in a short period of time.
Diolkos Pricing stands at $2117 on a yearly basis. Diolkos Pricing doesn’t depend on different variants, the website offers only one variant.
Detailed pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Diolkos Pricing plans, contact the vendor.
The software can be used on a 30-day trial basis. FAQs and tutorial videos on the website provide more information regarding the product features.
- Provides visual cross-sections of roads during the designing face for better detailing and processing.
- Assigns materials, layers, length, width for easy visualization along with the extensive building of typical section library for reference.
3D models and rendering
- Design plan, profile, and complex diagrams with superelevation rate, pavement, drainage layer, and V85.
- Produces real-time 3D presentation of designed road.
- Generates 3D animation in real-time across any platform along with customizable features to correct the anomalies.
- Programming construction machines based on the project data help in accurate construction parameters.
- Conversion of measurements into any SI unit for better computability with different types of values in the project.
- Collected data can be transferred to the worksite and fed into the machine to control preparations.