pCon Planner architecture software is an interior designing software that creates prototypes of 3D rooms and pipeline, electricity, and furnishing concepts. The prototypes are sent to the clients and in return architectural renders are generated. The software offers services like Space Management, Floor planning and mapping, Design Management, and many more. This software comes with cloud storage, allowing users to save and share their designs.
pCon Planner Pricing
pCon Planner Pricing ranges from €1168.20 to €4425. The pCon Planner Pricing segments are as follows
- pCon Planner architecture software Pro (Single user) - €1168.20
- Network License - €1460.25
- VR Version Single User - €3540
- VR Version License - €4425
pCon Planner Demo
It offers its customers a demo version with 30 days of a free trial. The user can use this trial version to plan design but is restricted to 2D Modelling. The demo version does not offer a 3D Modelling feature.
- It allows the users to add a logo to animations and images and add spherical panoramas as the background of the images.
- Delivers prototypes which are realistic graphic products that can be further used in processing at later stages of designing.
Persistency and Embedded Features
- Facilitates the user in including elements like pipework, radiators, and more in the prototype, for an even more realistic outcome.
- Segregates the rooms in the Floor planning design using features like Room Splitter and Room Stamp.
- Allows importing and saving of DWG and DWT files, and converts older DWG format files to the latest format.
- It contains embedded templates that help the user in planning and designing, and at the same time lets the user create their own template which gets stored with the in-built templates.
- Widens the clarity of the clients as the designs made by the architects become easy to comprehend.
- It allows the designers and architects to depict their ideas and concepts with ease.