Floorplanner architecture software is an intuitive, web-based room design application for interior designers, homeowners, and real estate agents. It’s an easy-to-use solution that allows all to design optimized office developments and lavishly decorated homes. Floorplanner architecture software utilizes flash programming technology and provides multiple options for, objects and furniture to allow users to come up with interactive floor plans and share designs with clients online.
Floorplanner FeaturesIntuitive Editor
- Allows creating a first-floor plan in minutes to give offices, homes, or restaurants a clear view once the floor plan is ready.
- Allows entering dimensions or adjusting measurements by clicking and dragging to make the aspects bigger or small.
- Allows creating a design of a home or office and displays an overhead view. It also renders all projects including prop additions and other changes in 3D thereby giving a design more life.
- Allows switching between 2D and 3D to see how the changes would appear from a real situation.
- Allows to share or print designs across multiple social media platforms. It supports the sharing of projects via Facebook, direct email, Twitter, and embedding into the website. This helps to connect with the clients and share details of the project with ease.
Floorplanner Pricing provides a straightforward enterprise pricing structure with three plans- free, plus that costs $5 per month and pro that costs $29 per month. Floorplanner Pricing is very minimal with a lot of features for the project.
There is a video available on YouTube that gives a brief introduction about the software along with its features and benefits offered by the architectural software.
Floorplanner architecture software is cloud-based room design software which means the user doesn’t have to download and install the program to use it. Just sign up for an online account and start designing almost instantly without leaving the web browser. It works perfectly on any device and offers a flat learning curve with great tutorials to hold hands when things go haywire.