Frank Architecture Software is a friendly platform that supports architecture and engineering studios with their operations and project management. Frank is a full-service architecture firm in the business of creating memorable spaces. They provide a wide array of architectural and interior design services, including residential, commercial, and hospitality. At Frank they offer multi-layered concepts, giving way to visions, moods, and atmospheres that are unique and meaningful. Frank’s designs do not rely on cliché trends.
Frank FeaturesComprehensive Dashboard
- Provides with a comprehensive dashboard with all the data needed to make the crucial call. Frank delivers the information that can be easily understood so that it helps with smart, right choices.
- Gives easy access to a comprehensive, real-time view of all the projects, resources, personnel, and schedules in a quick glance.
- Allows track and manage time and expenses efficiently. The software has a slew of time tracking tools to keep working hours in check, deploy resources and assign personnel at the most opportune moments, and set viable deadlines for the tasks.
- Provides financial information about creating project budgets and calculating and facilitating accurate payrolls for purchasing equipment.
- Allows gathering and consolidating project data and generating custom reports.
- Derives actionable insights that can be used to maximize opportunities, optimize resources, manpower, and budget, and complete the projects as per the requirements.
Frank Pricing offers an all-inclusive feature set for its enterprise pricing plan. Frank Pricing only bills based on your number of users. It doesn’t offer a free trial.
There is a video available on YouTube explaining how Frank Architecture Software works and marks all the features of the software for comprehensive understanding.
Frank Architecture Software is a project and collaboration management software designed primarily for the AEC industry, providing construction firms, engineering companies, and architecture agencies with a solution that centralizes their data, projects, tasks, and files while automating their workflows and processes. With Frank, users are able to see a complete, real-time view of their projects, including progress, updates, and milestones