VisualAnalysis Architecture Software is a software with an easy interface for analysis of general-purpose frame and finite elements. Designing and creating frames and truss of FEA models is simple and hassle-free. Distribution of complex load, gravity, and lateral loading during the design phase can be performed easily along with proven and validated results. The software provides filters, sorting, and a page previews review.
VisualAnalysis pricing ranges from $540 to $2130 on a yearly basis. VisualAnalysis Pricing depends on two main variants:
- Quick suite: $540 per year
- Building suite: $2130 per year
VisualAnalysis Architecture Software provides a free trial by registering on the website. Video tutorials and articles regarding the product features are provided on the website for a better understanding of the software.
VisualAnalysis shape builder
- Create and design custom shapes in order to obtain section properties for design and analysis of the stress distribution.
- Create certain shapes from the shape data feature, which can build models with member elements with the help of custom shapes.
- Import or open STAAD(.std) files for a new project.
- Export pseudo-STAAD files that require editing before visual analysis and importing.
- Merge project geometry and information regarding the connectivity from one visual analysis project to another with ease.
- It provides mathematical capabilities of a spreadsheet to edit and manipulate nodal coordinates for complex and difficult geometric data.
- Create and design Frame, truss, and finite element analysis for any structure.
- Provides proven and validated results for fast static, P-delta, AISC direct, and nonlinear designs.