The Bridge Designer Architecture Software is a free educational application and software package designed to provide middle-school and high-school students with a realistic introduction to engineering through the design of a highway truss bridge. The software initiates through an authentic and hands-on design acquaintance. It offers realistic instruments to model, probe, and optimizes a steel highway bridge, rooted in realistic specifications, constraints, and performance criteria.
Bridge Designer Pricing
The software is ingenious software that is geared towards helping engineers construct bridges with powerful structural integrity. Bridge Designer Pricing is not published in public but to avail the Pricing, teams and agencies who are interested in the solution have to request for the enterprise pricing data from the IDS sales team through phone or from a web form.
Detailed pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Bridge Designer pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Bridge Designer Demo
It is free in the public domain. It is manifested and intended for educational use. To avail the demo, the team or agencies interested in the solution have to request a demo directly from the vendor.
- Integrate extensive state-of-the-art bridge designing tools
- Analyze bridge structure to check whether it is under construction or already being used heavily
- Accessible to users for swift and intelligent analysis of bridge design.
International standard compliance
- Fosters to deliver fast analysis results because of enhanced and enriched solution engine
- Optimize software performance while making sure that the system is not overtaxed
- Create compliance with internationally-set and acknowledge standards
- Helps bridge designers to ensure that the design adheres to regulations so that it won’t encounter an issue at a later time
- Provides simulation which is easy to understand
- Analyze results in easy to ingest graphics