Kairos Artificial Intelligence Software is a world-renowned facial recognition software that integrates the facial-recognition technology to the client’s servers via specific cloud API. It grants ultimate control of data, security, and privacy to create safe and more accessible customer experiences. The platform also gives transparency to clients by exposing all features and allows freedom to choose the required features to combine with the client’s software.
Kairos pricing is straight-forward, which compliments usage requirements and business needs. It gives freedom to start online at the provided price groups or get a custom quote. Kairos pricing ranges from $19 to $499 per month with separate online transaction fees.
Kairos Pricing is as follows-
- Kairos Student Cloud- $19/month, 60 transactions/min
- Kairos Developer Cloud- $99/month, 75 transactions/min
- Kairos Business Cloud- $249/month, 500 transactions/min
- Kairos Enterprise Cloud- $499/month, liveness and anti-spoofing
Kairos Artificial Intelligence Software has a live demo of its tools on the website for users to interact with. Besides this, it provides a 14-day free trial of all facial recognition and verification software for clients to engage with the features of the program and understand their requirements corresponding to the software. A credit card is required to initiate the free trial and can be canceled at any time.
- Identify and detect human faces in photos and images with the help of Kairos Facial Detection.
- Secure issuance of identity documents and enhance security by integrating Kairos API in an enterprise’s software.
- Verify and confirm people’s faces with the help of facial verification technology by asking simple questions.
- Avoid vulnerability in recognition and enhance security against data breaches by increasing protection with face verification.
- Ensure security by making sure the recognized faces are genuine and live by identifying human features.
Secondary feature detection
- Detect key facial coordinates such as pitch, roll, yaw, and key landmarks.
- Verify the gender of the recognized faces by confirming they are male or female in nature.
- Detect age-groups and categorize the faces in a child, young-adult, adult, and senior groups.