Unveil audio editing software is a de-mixing based plug-in that allows reduction and boosting of the reverb components in multi-channel mixed signals including mono sources. Unveil is an easy to use AI-based de-reverberation and signal focusing utility. It is a powerful software for film and television engineers to be used against poorly recorded location sounds. If used effectively, Unveil audio editing software can save hours of editing and mixing processes.
Unveil Pricing starts at $359. A fully functioning latest version of Unveil is available for free download for a period of 30 days. Unveil pricing is modest and the software delivers control and flexibility for the usage irrespective of the field and industry it is used in.
Unveil audio editing software provides a fully functional demo version of its plug-in for a 30 day trial period. Users are required to have a free iLok.com account for Demo activation to get fully acquainted with the potential of the software.
→ Remove Reverb
- Strip out excess reverb from any surround format without effecting signal dynamics.
- Control the in-room natural reverb from recordings as effectively as dealing with extreme digital reverb.
→ Attenuate Reverb
- Equipped with control reverb characteristics in real-time even in the mono source content.
- Feature loaded to adjust the amount of reverb in different location recordings to align them better.
→ Focus on the Transients
- Unveil the details in recordings by reducing all the noise clouding key features.
- Integrated features to tweak the mud and grit in the sound design to add to the feel of the audio piece.
→ Edit with Ease
- Operate seamlessly with a streamlined no-nonsense GUI to clear up the mix.
- Master key the mixing elements into focus, to control the ambiance from sub-optimally captured sounds.