CURA Software is a risk-based internal audit management software, which allows firms to create standard documentation for internal auditing purposes. It helps standardize work papers and efficiently plan internal audits in companies. Additionally, it also helps in data collection from the field and creates detailed reports with recommendations based on the results obtained.
CURA Software Pricing
CURA Software pricing is very heavily dependent on the features and tools required of the software by the user. Hence, CURA Software pricing is not publicly available. To make inquiries about CURA Software pricing, prospective customers may contact the vendor.
CURA Software Demo
The software offers a demo to all prospective customers. However, the specifications of the demo software are dependent on the requirements of the customer. Hence, a demo version is not freely available. The vendor may be contacted to arrange a demo.
This Software offers the following feature to its users.
Structured Work Papers
- Work papers are structured according to a defined format, which is customizable as per the requirements of the user
- The work papers obtained are easy to understand and derive conclusions from
Assistance WIth Multiple Management Tasks
- The software can obtain results even from rudimentary raw data input
- The requirements from the report generated can be very easily specified by the user
- Apart from auditing, Software also provides assistance with a number of other allied management tasks
- The software also assists users with policy and procurement tasks and corporate governance requirements
- The software offers support for multiple methodologies of auditing
- Supported methods include HSEC, project, internal and many more