AudiTool audit software is centred around tax auditing in Latin American countries. The software helps in the generation of electronic audit papers for small and medium-sized companies across industries and fields. Automation is among the main features of the software, which makes the importing of information from disparate sources extremely easy and convenient.
AudiTool pricing follows a one-time direct payment model. Two fixed licenses are available for the use of potential customers. The first version is available for a fixed price of 4800 pesos, while the second is available for a fixed price of 3500 pesos.
AudiTool audit software is available for demo to users across industries. However, the free trial is not available publicly. The demo needs to be procured by contacting the vendor. The delivery time for the demo is approximately one day.
Variety Of Accounting Systems
- The software helps in the accounting of most accounting systems present in the market
- This significantly increases the use and versatility of the software
- It helps generate audit work papers as well as other important documentation required for the audit process
- This documentation helps the user understand and interpret the processes and calculations utilized by the software.
- Te software generates reports of the working behind the audit performed and also provides recommendation for better results
- These recommendations ensure and increase in the efficiency and productivity of workflow
- Powerful calculation and process performance capabilities ensure that auditing time is reduced significantly
- This helps in cost reductions on the part of the client