Baseline is an audit software synchronised for quality and checks assurances in a digital radiology department. It conducts activities such as pre-audit of the various functions, analysis of any operational gaps and helps you to take a JCL or a QMENTUM accreditation. It is the best tool with which you can achieve compliances adhering to European norms. Baseline offers an extremely professional team at your disposal to help to fill the gaps and update the quality assurance schemes by catering to the needs of the customers.
Here are the features of Baseline which makes it the best in clinical audit and filling up structural gaps in the organisation.
- Baseline provides an unbiased pre-audit to review the current status of the radiology department by comparing common good practices.
- Work on the problem areas to ensure better results during the audit process.
- Evaluation of the department without disturbing the workflow and maintaining a proper order.
- Assessment of current clinical practices with regards to the guidelines of QUADRIL.
- Instant effective feedback
- A personalised report of the key issues and a direct and accessible plan of the actions to be undertaken.
- Benchmark for comparisons to be made with other hospitals and organisations.
- Ensuring quality and improvement
- Reports give you an overview of your current positions and help you improve it.
- Consistently getting audited to meet the standards of the industry on a regular basis.
Pricing is based on the scale of your operations, thus, Baseline pricing is not available publicly. Baseline pricing is engineered specifically when you ask for their services. This dynamic nature of Baseline pricing ensures that its pricing policies are just as unbiased as its audit.
Baseline offers a demo which will allow you to check out the software and get a hang of its various useful features onboard. The demo comes free of cost and has got all the required plugins.