Riliance is a risk management Saas platform designed for multiple solutions. Founded in 2008, it is a cloud-borne software that works for regulated sectors. They offer workflows and reporting, training on custom-made content learning, and consultancy services for business-suited needs. They serve for a list of businesses, startups, SMEs, and enterprises. Also, it provides end-to-end services for internet applications.
Given are the superior options to provide an efficient structure for regulated sectors:
- Single platform for multiple services
- Risk assessment, consumer feedback, and file audits
- Consultancy services for business demands, folder, and data reviews
- Personalized online training, learning guidance, and custom-content creation
- Precise Risk guiding structures
- Accurate risk finding measures and workflows
- Tracks money laundering activities and undertake folder audits
- Excellent training and consultancy services
- Interactive online training, content, and syllabus creation
- Mentor assistance for the regulated business sector
- Engaging and productive services
- Accurate Cash flow prediction and versatile surveys
- Allows to monitor and predicts cash flows precisely
- Store and save your transaction details safely
- Collects and Co-relates data securely
- Supervise and handle staff survey conclusion
Riliance pricing plans start at $200 per month/ user. However, it changes according to the business size, module selection, and user base. Riliance pricing packages differ for startups, SMEs, and enterprises. Contact the vendor to get the final price options for customized subscriptions. They also offer a yearly payment plan.
Riliance offers a free trial service. Just register yourself to get a system demo that will help you gain insights into the product services and features. The company does not have any free version for its users. However, they have a dedicated team online to resolve your queries about their services. Riliance also offers full support packages for user-specific needs.