Get started with live browser testing using the Browserling solution. Launched in 2011, the company ensures that all your cross-browser testing problems are solved. It is touted to be the world's first company with an interactive HTML-5 based cross-testing feature. Browserling offers open-source tools and libraries which include browserify, dnode and node-png to help developers build upon the platform.
Check out the powerful features offered by Browserling to help you get started -
- Get live interactive sessions
- Interact and manage the browser as if it has been installed on your computer.
- No more screenshots, know about the usage and test the browser's functionality directly.
- Check and change the screen resolution, resize the browser to learn more about the browser's function.
- Know about the browser's rendering feature and display of content on the browser.
- Ensure secure & anonymous browsing
- The connections between users and Browserling is secure and SSL encrypted.
- Your Browserling working and testing are completely anonymous.
- No need to install any other software
- With the Browserling software solution, there is no need to plug in any additional software.
- Use only Browserling to stay safe and protect your system for any viruses and trojans.
Browserling pricing plans offer you the freedom to try it for free before you plan to buy. The developer plan is available for $19/ month with no time limit on usage and is available across all browsers. The Browserling pricing for the Team plan is available for $29/ month with no time limit on usage with support of 2 additional users.
To know more about the software you can get in touch with the Browserling Team through the official website. Alternately, you can also fill in the contact form on the site to contact the Browserling team for details like its USPs or Browserling pricing etc.