Extremely useful cross-browser testing platforms, BrowserStack can be used to test cloud-based, Web and Mobile Apps. The users can leverage the platform to test their applications across browsers and operating systems without having to depend on emulators. The exhaustive list of test scenarios that can be tested thanks to the reliable infrastructure makes BrowserStack a preferred choice.
Take a look at some great features that help BrowserStack deliver such great results
- Effortless integration with the development ecosystem
- Simple steps to integrate into CI/CD pipeline and start testing
- Direct integration with tools like JIRA to log and monitor defects
- Unlimited number of screenshots can be captured to track each defect
- Complete logs for every step during the test case execution making it easy to identify and fix the bugs
- The number of devices being used for testing depends on the active plan, but all are real devices and not emulators
- Availability of iOS and Android devices to make testing on different Operating Systems easier and more reliable
- Completely Secure and Stable Environment
- SOC2 compliant and ensuring complete Enterprise-level Security during testing
- The highly scalable nature of the infrastructure makes it very stable and can support Enterprise Testing easily
BrowserStack Pricing is dependent on the 4 products that the company offers. Thus BrowserStack Pricing is divided into Live, Automate, App Live and App Automate. For each, they have options for Individual and Enterprise testing. It starts with $29/ month for the Individual license of Live for 1 parallel test. The pricing increases with the number of users and parallel tests. For enterprises looking at BrowserStack Pricing, they need to contact the support team.
For the users looking to better understand the features of BrowserStack via a demo, the company offers a free trial on its different products on registration. The users of Live get a free trial of 30 minutes, whereas for Automate it is 100 minutes. Similarly, different options for a free trial are available for users registering for App Live and App Automate.