QMetry is one of the finest test management software that has pioneered AI-driven digital quality checking for agile testing and DevOps teams to deliver better quality software at a faster and minimized effort rate. The tool plays an essential role in delivering digital transformation for companies across multiple headcounts, ensuring quality software at a reliable speed. Their product allows integrating with some of the most popular collaboration SaaS tools, end-to-end traceability and coverage intelligence with relevant, high-quality metrics.
QMetry is a leading provider of agile testing tools to enterprises globally and comprises some exciting capabilities. A bunch of its amazing features include -
- Intuitive interface allowing linking test cases to requirements and associated defects
- Adopt customizable workflow for enabling multiple compliance criteria
- Consists of numerous systems defined as well as custom attributes which help in the effective management of tests
- Tracing and attaching errors found during the execution of test cases
- Link requirements to test cases and even defects to ensure traceability analysis
- Advanced search capabilities allow users to locate requirements across versions easily
- Generate reports
- Flexible and customizable defect management module
- Provides web services-based APIs to integrate external defects
- Bug tracking and live metrics
- Allows listing defects by priority
- Bi-directional integration with defect trackers.
- Create test cases to QMetry from your defect trackers
- Test execution management
- Allows execution of test cases based on quality objectives, changes and requirements
- QMetry keeps pass/fail/not executed information at test case step level and even prepares a summary
- Display test case steps and other data
QMetry has created a lot of buzz for its offerings. The QMetry pricing model is pretty straightforward and costs about $25/mo/user. The QMetry pricing plans can be customized as per the needs of your business and can be bought after receiving the best quotation from their team.
QMetry provides a free, 15-day trial version without charging anything from your credit card. You can hence, try out the multiple features of the product, and choose if you want to continue using the product and upgrade to receive a premium QMetry pricing option.