Tellurium is open-source automated testing software to test web applications. It started as a project in 2007 and became an open-source project on Google in 2008. It is a one-stop-shop for creating and managing automated tests for websites and applications. Tellurium is an easy-to-use powerful platform bringing in web automation for the masses.
Tellurium pricing is quoted around $54 per month. To know more about the Tellurium pricing and software solution, you can get in touch with the team through the official website or via email. Tellurium comes with both individual as well as enterprise edition.
Tellurium Automated Testing Software Demo:
To know more about the Tellurium pricing and its usage, you can get in touch with the official team. You can also get in touch with the team to know more about the details of the software from the official website. The team will help you understand the software’s features based on your requirements.
Tellurium Automated Testing Software Features:
The main features of Tellurium automated testing software include :
- Automatic generation of UserInterface
- The Tellurium automated testing software is available via browser plugin to work instantly at the click of a button.
- It generates the UI feature automatically after you select the user interface elements from the web page which is to be tested.
- User interface templates available
- The software provides an array of templates.
- It supports multiple formats to ensure that dynamic content can be represented easily.
- It allows users to add multiple objects in a single published Tellurium file and be treated as a regular widget.
- Supports CSS to improve test speed
- It supports cascading style sheets to enable developers to work quickly on a webpage.
- The use of CSS allows users to style the content differently and according to the device which is being used, which can be a mobile, laptop or other handheld devices.