Testsigma is an AI-driven SaaS automation tool for continuous testing through a unified platform for requirement management, creation of manual and automated test cases, execution through cloud computing and local devices. Testsigma works across web-based applications, mobile applications as well as APIs using tests written in English, allowing manual testers to turn into automated testers, without having to learn to program.
Testsigma has a number of features which make automated testing easier and hassle-free. Some of their prominent features are as follows -
- AI-Driven Automated Testing
- Uses AI for creating reliable and stable tests
- Helps speed-up the maintenance of customer’s automated tests.
- Makes automated testing faster through the use of natural language for web-based and mobile applications
- Allows creation of reusable, ‘step groups’ and use it across multiple test cases
- Allows recording of UI actions which can be converted into natural language-based test cases
- Analyse performance of your tests spread across a period of time
- Check all test runs at a single place
- View test results across test environments
- Report bugs automatically from the test case result pages
- Look at productivity trends
- Understand test development progress and change strategies if required
- Analyse the activities of users
The Testsigma pricing structure is spread across three main plans- the ‘basic’ plan which costs $249/month whereas the ‘pro’ plan will cost $349/month and allows up to 99 users as well as projects. It enables automated testing of both native Android and iOS applications, apart from access to 2,000+ real iOS & Android devices. It enables collaboration through integration with Slack and email. The third and final part of the pricing structure includes the ‘Enterprise’ plan, which can be customised as per the needs of the organisation.
The third plan of the Testsigma pricing structure, which is the Enterprise version, can be used for free for a period of up to 30 days, post which you can contact their executives and initiate a fully-customised Testsigma pricing plan for your company.