Ghostlab is a powerful automated testing software solution that allows users to test any website on various browsers and mobile devices, in a simultaneous manner. Its synchronized tool allows testing for website actions like scrolls, clicks and reloads. Ghostlab is a powerful tool that helps speed up testing and development time for web apps, allowing developers to ship faster.
Ghostlab is a powerful testing application with a set of really awesome features. A few popular features of the tool are -
- Synchronized browsing and annotation
- Allows all connected devices to keep in sync; however, you can interact with them
- Taking screenshots, annotating them and drag-and-drop bug tracking
- Inspection of DOM and CSS across devices, edit styles and sync across devices
- Autorefresh and Style Injection
- Refresh all browsers whenever modifications are made to local files
- For CSS, it makes use of soft reloads to inject new styles
- Compiling Sass, Pug, Coffeescript
- Compiles Sass and Pug
- Enables auto-prefixing
- Running custom scripts for specialised requirements
- Configure multiple browsers in a single place
- Test multiple language versions
- Define master devices for presentations
- Test form-filling with automagic form-filling capabilities
- Remotely inspect CSS problems in a faster manner
- Run your own shell/batch scripts if you want
- Works across all major browsers like Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera Mobile, Firefox Mobile, Android 2.3/above and even Blackberry
- Server Rebooting
A lot of people have different queries regarding the Ghostlab pricing structure. For people curious about it, the Ghostlab pricing plan is pretty simple, as it costs a mere $49 per license for two computers. Although if you’re looking for a discount, you can consult their sales team, who will then try to find the best possible Ghostlab pricing option, so you can get it for a cheaper cost.
The Ghostlab demo version can be used for a free 7-day trial version, helpful for potential customers who would want to make use of their premium product to speed up their development cycles.