Kernel Backup Software is a utility-based software used for backup options and restoring the lost data. The data can be recovered from inaccessible drives and disks and can be successfully restored to original versions at different folders. It also provides disk imaging services. It is made by Nucleus Technologies and offers fully customisable disk management options.
Kernel pricing comes in two variants on the basis of use. The corporate license version cost $ 999. The technician license version cost $ 1999. These are one time investments with lifetime access to product services. Users need to directly purchase from the official website or contact support team.
Kernel Backup Software Demo:
The trial version is available for the Kernel backup software. The demo can be booked by filling the details on the website. There are customer support teams available for helping with the demo trials. The demo version would be converted to the paid version upon trial period.
Kernel Backup Software Features:
Opening line features of the software
- Backup log is available after analysis to the user.
- Backup scheduling for different disks at any specific time.
- Compression of files during backup or copying for faster speed.
- Disk fragmentation to optimise the disk space efficiently.
- Multiple system support for easy transferring of data through fast servers.
- Local server options for any time backup possibilities.
- Multiple mailboxes and Office 365 backup.
- Integrates with popular data software for backup.
- Office 365, mailboxes backup with the help of CSV files.