Dynamic banking software is a premier, industry-specific provider of investment management and online reporting software for alternative assets fund managers and alternative asset locators. The platform is a cloud-based solution dedicated for improving the productivity of fundraising, investor relations, investment research, portfolio analysis and investor teams through intelligent automation for data management processes and advanced reporting capabilities. It includes deal management, manager tracking, fundraising, reporting, servicing and workflow automation.
It does not provide any free version to its users. The users have top pay for using the Dynamo Software. Dynamo Pricing range starts from $100. For further details regarding the Dynamo Pricing, interested users can contact the vendor or may visit the website.
Dynamo Banking Software Demo :
It provides a free trial to their users so that the users can use the software without any difficulty. It does not require any credit card for the free trial.
Dynamo Banking Software Features:
- Deals and track team-wide pipeline performance with automated workflows.
- Improve collaboration and streamline deal management efforts.
- Optimize research and investment processes across multiple asset classes.
- Decreases data and document redundancy and simplifies reporting.
- Capture past and current investment performance, exposures, attribution,
strategy, investment idea generation and more.
- Integrate with data providers.
- Consolidate portfolio analysis and bundle data from all integrations into one report.
→Fundraising and Marketing
- Improve speed, quality and compliance of global capital raising efforts.
- Tracks individual investor’s relationships, activity history and preferences.
→Investor Relationship Management
- Consolidate investor relationships, transactions, ad activity notes.
- Automate document submissions, reporting and investor self-service, via
→Investor Portal Fundraising
- Create targeted fundraising campaigns and deliver personalised
communications to prospective and committed investors.
→Portfolio monitoring and valuations
- Consolidate and normalise portfolio company data.
- Visualise portfolio and fund track records.