RISQUE banking software is a cross-asset trading and risk management solution that facilitates investment banks to implement straight-through processing across all of the trading activity. Built on components that can be shared beyond the risk and compliance function, RISQUE banking software offers a strategic path to transformation. Its micro-services form the foundation to unite disparate data across the organization while adding performance, scalability, and visibility for timely and better decision-making and its radically de-coupled architecture creates opportunities for smaller, more incremental software updates that minimize disruption.
With a deep understanding of the complexities of financial products and processes, RISQUE pricing has varied segments. Interested users can request the quote for RISQUE pricing by contacting the team. Users can also visit their website for further details regarding pricing plans.
Users can refer to the company website for a demo.
- Ensures the consumers have the ability to pay for anything, any time, on any device.
- It offers specific functionalities to address super-specific needs, such as Islamic banking.
- Brings innovative products to market, with increased STP and lower operational cost.
- Simplify interbank communication and ease the burden of regulatory compliance through secure financial messaging and SWIFT connectivity solutions.
- Offer high standards of security, performance, and operating excellence.
- Manage hosting and SaaS solutions and promote faster access to innovation, transformation at scale, and speed to market
Connected Corporate Banking
- It helps banks reduce technology and operational overheads and returns on innovation investments.
- Provides a comprehensive suite of applications for transaction banking and corporate lending.