Corniche is a cloud-based banking network that supports payment processing, reporting and compliance of banks and financial services companies. Corniche's design parameters make it suitable for the management of banks and their divisions which are small to medium in scale. The team provides assistance across business hours. Corniche banking software has contributed quality and versatility to financial institutions and wealth managers for more than 15 years.
Corniche pricing begins at $1990.00 per month. They do not have any free version. Corniche does not offer any free trial. To obtain further information on Corniche pricing, one may reach them through the contact details provided on their website.
Corniche Banking Software Demo:
Corniche is a revolutionary banking application software, covering private and offshore banks, insurance companies, payment networks, trusts and funds. To gain further insight on this software, one can visit the website and request the contact support team for a free demo.
Corniche Banking Software Features:
- Use ample storage for records of due diligence, such as transaction sourcing, documentation of personal identification, jobs, bank references, addresses, and documentation relevant to those records
- Attaché Corniche to third party monitor and address testing services and related features
- Corniche customers usually have clients who recognize each other and trade - sellers and buyers
- Offer a simple escrow program that allows parties to handle their own purchase process from initial agreement to contract by distribution and payment
- Provides the opportunity for both back office and customer to search and upload documents for transaction attachments or registry storage
- Provide additional transaction details via documents
- Secure customer and back office message groups interaction
- Enable messages to be exchanged between a client and other clients when authorized