Ababil is a fully integrated banking industry platform developed to support businesses, small and medium sized enterprises. This electronic banking industry network provides retail banking, transaction tracking, risk management, investment banking, and electronic banking. Ababil banking software has comprehensive capabilities for parameterization & administration. Ababil provides a wide variety of savings, liquidity and other Islamic interest related banking services. This online Banking Industry system offers Retail Banking, Transaction Monitoring, Risk Management, Investment Banking, Online Banking at one place.
Ababil pricing has no details for their goods or services. This is standard practice for service providers and software vendors. Ababil banking software doesn't have a free edition and offers no free trial. To get the latest Ababil pricing, interested users can contact the customer care or sales team, the details of which are provided on the website.
Ababil Banking Software Features:
- Handle the digital disruption and transition threats
- Broaden understanding of the wider context behind the bank's theoretical models and risk strategies
- Keep the financial system safe and sound
- Assess current/historical customer knowledge and experiences to provide a full image of customer operation
- Identify and defend the organization from all transactions which may result in money laundering and terrorist financing
- Create a new range of security tools to enhance compliance, track access to sensitive data and prevent identity theft.
- Layer of a variety of approaches that target individuals, systems, technology and risk
- Provide consumer credit for house, vehicle and furniture purchases
- Offer the people a secure place to deposit their money
- Offer banking services to smaller businesses where large amounts of low value transactions are handled by financial institutions