MX is a company that permits financial institutions to collect, enrich, present and act on data. MX enables all financial institutions with aggregating, enhancing, analysing, presenting and acting on financial data. MX enables banks and credit unions to realize record-breaking growth by winning their competitors most profitable account holders. It engages users deeply with the digital banking products offered by them. MX banking software offers mobile banking platforms across a range of devices and lowers maintenance cost.
MX Pricing details are not provided by the vendor. Interested users can contact the vendor for MX Pricing plans based on the requirements or may visit the website and request a quote for pricing to the support team of MX.
MX Banking Software Demo:
MX provides a demo to the users for exploring the features of the software. Interested users can request for a demo.
MX Banking Software Features:
→Data Aggregation and Cleansing
- Allows accessing competitive customer account data.
- Creates a new approach to financial data aggregation by procuring and
acting on user data.
- Provide clarity and understanding for the customers.
- Provide a better customer experience by increasing revenue and reducing cost.
- Gains visibility into externally held accounts.
- Allows users to position against their competitors.
→Personal Financial Management
- Helps the customers to make better financial decisions.
- Provides personalised insights, building financial strengths and increasing
→Instant Account Verification
- Manages account faster while reducing costs by the micro-deposits process.
- Protects the account by account owner verification and provides a seamless
online banking experience.
- Use transactional data to create customer segments and deploy adaptive
- Tracks campaign success all within one easy to use platform.