Silicon Valley Bank delivers financial solutions and business insights intended for rising companies. Silicon Valley Bank facilitates technology, life science, cleantech, venture capital, private equity, and premium wine businesses. Some of the key functions being offered are treasury management, industry knowledge and connections, financing, corporate investment and international banking services to its clients worldwide. It provides a range of banking services to companies of all sizes in innovation centres around the world. Silicon Valley Bank’s varied financial services, knowledge, global network, and world class service increase its clients’ probability of success.
Silicon Valley Bank Features
→ Virtual Cards
- Provides an added security protection which acts as a payment solution freeing the customers from plastic cards.
- Generates codes for each transaction, offering better control over spending and cash flow and stronger fraud protection.
→ Mobile banking
- Monitors all SVB accounts from phone or tablet and offers push notifications on all account activity.
- Provides added security through advanced encryption and threat detection capabilities.
→ Remote Capture services
- Allows to deposit a single check through mobile deposit or up to 300 checks in one batch through a desktop scanner.
- Sends electronic images of checks directly from SVB from a desktop or mobile device.
→ API Banking
- Offers bank-grade authentication and robust fraud management.
- Provides direct integration of a company’s platform and fintech apps within SVB’s next generation digital banking platform.
Silicon Valley Bank Pricing
Free checking through Silicon Valley Bank Edge is available for up to three years from account opening on included services and thereafter will be subject to an account maintenance fee of $50 per month. The Silicon Valley Bank Pricing includes outgoing wire fees, Domestic and International, and Standing/Auto Drawdown/Reverse wire fees.
Silicon Valley Bank Demo
Silicon Valley Bank provides information on the website on various aspects such as current day information reporting, wire transfer instructions, obtaining credit, reference for SVB clients, SVB investments, transaction cutoff times, holiday schedule, SVB financial group business units, private bank help, foreign currency information.