White Clay Banking software was formed in 2006 to provide regional bank partners with consulting services and custom software solutions. White Clay Banking software added a Customer Service Department in 2013, and developed an innovative solution for community banks in 2016. White Clay's solutions today have more than 5,000 users nationwide. They integrated consumer and product knowledge from the source and ancillary systems of clients, and loaded it into a coherent database.
White Clay Banking software is a trusted collaborator willing to synthesize all of the data into actionable improvements. The pricing information is not available on its website. Nonetheless, one can contact them on the website information to obtain insights into the pricing.
Explore how companies around the country use this tool to increase sales. On their website, one can request for a demo to understand more about the solutions and the use-cases. It has established a track record of meaningful progress applied in various organizations.
- Create incentives and drag and drop them from event to event until they are considered a sale
- Customize and represent sales by the parameters given and track several sales workflows reliably for the various processes, products and services
- See each account and each client's productivity, capturing sales, risk, resources and expenses
- Offer valuable insights into the market leading to a emphasis on what is best for the consumer
- Reward bankers with incentives for hitting goals
- Align the reward for bankers with the success of clients and shareholders
- Support managers track their Department's finer information
- Guarantee improved communication among stakeholders, colleagues and executives
- Train the team using information that can be accessed whenever necessary