- Big data lake built for data security- The solution is capable to aggregate, store, analyze, and offer reports for database, file system, and big data platform security and compliance, data and file activity monitoring, data loss prevention (DLP), and other sources
- Automated trusted connection profiling- Allows users to understand who is accessing which databases, file systems, and other data sources — and what access methods and tools they are using — leveraging a fully automated approach to involve appropriate reviewers.
- Direct, real-time access to data and risk insights- Offers authorized users (such as auditors, security analysts, and other users) with secure, direct access and self-service reporting capabilities to speed time to insights and to help Guardium administrators become less involved in data management and access issues, and more focused on data security, data protection and compliance progress.
- User activity analytics- Using machine learning it is capable to control normal user behavior at the data-source level, and then persistently evaluate this behavior to identify anomalies and risks.
- Data enrichment- Stores data security and compliance information in a dynamic big-data lake with cost-effective storage and enhanced with related data from other business processes and applications.
IBM offers the IBM Security Guardium Big Data Intelligence to the big data security market. IBM Security Guardium Big Data Intelligence offering helps prevent unauthorized access to data and alerts users about the changes or the leak of data that are caused anonymously, which helps maintain the integrity of data. Further, it also automates the compliance control and protects data against any internal or an external threat. The IBM Security Guardium Big Data Intelligence is designed to address a full-range of security needs, from constantly monitoring and formulating real-time security policies, to ensuring protection of data across enterprises, without impacting the performance and source of data.