AutoCAD is a computer-based design and drafting software. It is developed by Autodesk. This software has been globally accepted as the best designing software used in the oil refinery industry, schools, colleges, infrastructure as well. It was first released in 1977 and since then ruling the design and drafting world. It is compatible with Windows and Mac.
AutoCAD pricing is decided on the basis of the high demand for the software. The entire package of AutoCAD is priced at Rs. 11,023/ month, while the 1-year plan is priced at Rs. 79,497 and a 3-yr plan at Rs. 2,03,245. The software also provides a free trial.
With the AutoCAD pricing, you can choose the 30-day trial pack, which is available for all the software under AutoCAD. This pack gives you 6GB of maximum file size. The trail plan lets you test all the features of the software, and gives you an idea of the different tools and commands used in the software. The software has many videos available too, which will help you learn and know the commands and tools well.
Top AutoCAD Features
- Its files are easily convertible to other types of files, pdf, etc.
- AutoCAD’s new version can be used on your Ipads and mobile devices.
- Besides the 2D drawings, you can also create realistic 3D drawings, using a variety of tools.
- 3D view, helps you present your 3D model in multiple ways.
Multi-use License Sharing
- The software allows to share your license key with your friends, and multiple users can download the software.
- Pool license saves cost for the multiple users.
Point Cloud drawing
- It can link files from the cloud and then use them as a base for your drawing.
- These cloud files can be from the laser scanners or from elsewhere.
Top AutoCAD Alternatives
Several vendors exist in the market, the solutions of which have speciality in different applications. These software have different functional areas and are available at affordable price. Some of these are even free. A look at top alternatives AutoCAD alternatives.
- Fusion 360
Top AutoCAD Competitors
All organizations have different requirements, and not one Building design and modelling software might fit their requirements. Each modelling software has its own specialized application area which makes it a preferable solution for that job. Top AutoCAD competitors include:
- Solid Edge
- Vectorworks Architect
- Trimble Realworks