MTWO’s biggest USP is how much it focuses on efficiency, collaboration and simplifying communication issues. To this end, it has several innovative features, as well as a mobile app, all aimed at bringing the project stakeholders together and eliminating communication problems. It also has a fantastic user interface, which makes it much easier to design, share and create plans. Request
MTWO Pricing to get more information.
MTWO is a Complete Construction Cloud solution software, aimed to help owners, developers, and contractors all connect on a centralized platform. In this way, all the stakeholders of a particular building project can better collaborate and communicate about project details. This will speed up projects, and reduce the margin of error as well.
MTWO pricing plans start at approximately $200 a month, and offer various packages, from basic to more specialised, depending on individual business needs. Packages are flexible and can easily be customised with additional features. Support team checks in with user requirements and provides an affordable quote on the software.
It does not provide a free trial. However, the company can be contacted directly for a demo and installation and usage support. Along with in-depth support, they also provide extensive training through videos, webinars, live online, in person and documents. Users can then decide which MTWO pricing plan is best for them.
Some of the most useful features of MTWO are as follows:
- Project Lifecycle Management and BIM
- MTWO has merged project lifecycle management and BIM into a single platform, making it much more efficient.
- Users can also filter content found in 3D models and reach accurate estimates, as well as view the progress of their projects easily
- MTWO allows all stakeholders to collaborate smoothly throughout the lifecycle of the project
- It also includes a library where users can store files and documents and share them quickly with team members
- MTWO leverages artificial intelligence to generate reports of the defects in the data, as well as cost estimates in case they are not fixed
- It can also help with accurate material and procurement mapping
- MTWO has a mobile app, so that you can be connected with your teammates and stakeholders on the go
- The app also makes it much easier for you to receive project updates and details quicker