It is an all in one CAD software for both Mac and Windows. The software is used by professionals in the field of architecture, landscape, and entertainment industry. Designers can use visual models without sacrificing the design process and also collaborate efficiently with other professionals. The software is developed by the Nemetschek Group.
Vectorworks Architect Pricing:
Vectorworks Architect Pricing is categorized into perpetual or subscription. The monthly subscription is $153, and the yearly subscription is $1530. Vectorworks Architect pricing on a perpetual version with maintenance per year is $3,715 and without maintenance for an indefinite period is $3045.
Vectorworks Architect Demo:
It offers a free 30-day trial of their software. You have to fill in a form, and they will send a link to you for the software. In case you like it you can check out Vectorworks Architect pricing models.
Some of the Features of Vectorworks Architect are:
Simplify the architecture process
- Support projects from the initial stages until the end
- History-based modelling tool helps you create an object from existing models, and you needn't start from the beginning
Visualize your plans
- Bring your models to life with animated videos
- Improved file performance due to better control of graphic displays and auto reduction of meshes
- Use the search bar or a keyword search to instantly find files models
- Direct editing facility of common items like class or sheet names to increase work efficiency
Accuracy of work
- Geolocate your project by simply entering the address, and if you check out Vectorworks Architect's pricing and avail the paid plan, you can access more maps and imagery
- Use the data tag option to tag and display information about the model