Kelsa is a workflow management software used in multiple industries for the tracking of business processes. Processes can be created, edited, modified, and managed in real-time to increase their productivity and efficiency. Kelsa can be used on any device and is a highly customizable cloud-based platform based on a particular customer’s need.
Kelsa pricing follows a monthly per-user model. The cost of using Kelsa is Rs 720 per month per user. This Kelsa pricing plan gives each user complete access to all the features of Kelsa. For bulk subscriptions, the vendor may be contacted to fix a Kelsa Pricing plan and all relevant details can then be communicated accordingly.
There is no publicly available demo for Kelsa. However, a demo can be arranged by contacting the vendor. The demo is customized as per the needs and requirements of the customer.
Kelsa offers the following features.
- Kelsa is entirely cloud-based and does not require any software or app installation
- Kelsa can be used on any mobile device or PC regardless of operating system
- The cloud-based nature of Kelsa allows for collaboration from multiple sources
- Process changes can be viewed in real-time by all stakeholders who have access to the platform
- Viewing processes in real-time allow for results to be available throughout the process
- The process can also be edited and modified in real-time using Kelsa
- Being a codeless software, using Kelsa does not require technical expertise
- The UI is intuitive and lucid, allowing users with low experience to use the platform and generate results