Nutanix Beam is a multi-channel cloud management software. Precisely, it helps the users scrutinize, identify, manage, and fix the cloud security issues. It is a proactive software that detects and prompts to fix the problems before they can affect the business. Apart from security, it also helps manage the costs.
Nutanix Beam Features
These are the features that make cloud security and the cost management process easy.
- It gives you insights into the cloud usage of both public and private clouds.
- With an enhanced look into the usage patterns, the user can reduce the overall cloud spend.
- A complete and detailed understanding of the cloud system helps avoid cost leakages.
- Nutanix Beam allows you to fix the security errors in real-time.
- More than 250 audit checks automate compliance measures.
- Checks the system for under-used resources for better cloud management
- Benefit from the system generated recommendations for cost savings.
- AWS Reserve Instance (RI) allows constant system evaluation telling how businesses utilize the cloud infrastructure.
- Nutanix Beam offers a unified platform to get an overview of the existing cloud systems.
- The results and analysis can be viewed in graphical forms and presentations that are easy to understand.
Nutanix Beam Pricing
Nutanix Beam Pricing depends on the usage of services. Starting from $99/month, the Standard plan allows managing 1 AWS account and up to $5000 spend. The professional plan costing $299/month can accommodate 2 AWS accounts and spend up to $25000. The premium plan allows unlimited AWS accounts and AWS spend up to $100,000 at the cost of $999/month.
Nutanix Beam Demo
The 14-day free trial of Nutanix Beam offers full-scale access to all the services and solutions offered by the software. As a user, you will experience cost savings, cost management, and single-click solutions to restrict cost leakages.