OpenStack, a cloud-based operating system, supports small and large size enterprises. OpenStack aims to provide users with a wide range of applications. The user-friendly interface provides the client's with the best services and enables them to perform all the tasks in a well-organized manner. The dashboard, standard infrastructure, and high functionality contribute to the success of OpenStack.
OpenStack pricing is not defined. The company has not disclosed any information about its specific pricing policy. In order to gain more information about the OpenStack pricing policy, an individual has to directly come in contact with the vendors responsible.
OpenStack Cloud Management Platforms Demo
There is no free trial or demo available for OpenStack. One can go through the user reviews and the client's feedback to get details about the services and the features. One can proceed to the OpenStack pricing models to avail the services.
OpenStack Cloud Management Platforms Features
Here is all about the features of OpenStack Cloud Management Platforms:
- Reliability and durability
- The best resources and the hardware is responsible for the built-in reliability.
- The high durability and reliability also contribute to the wide applications to the software.
- The ever-evolving codebase is responsible for effective quality control.
- The unique methodology of OpenStack ensures stability and quality control.
- The deployment and lifecycle tools provide the best lifecycle management services.
- The high performance of networking, storage, hardware lifecycle virtual machines and functions all together contribute to lifecycle management.
- Compatibility and portability
- OpenStack offers a large number of benefits to its clients. OpenStack is compatible with all web services like Amazon.
- It supports private, public and hybrid clouds and is said to be highly portable.