CloudStack is one of the most popular computing software that is used for managing, creating and deploying infrastructure cloud services. It is a computing platform for public and private clouds. It allocates VM to a single server, which can create and manage a logical network, object and block storage systems and can bring a computing interface that can handle all kinds of software.
CloudStack Cloud Management Platforms Pricing:
CloudStack pricing is based on virtual user networks. It is covered by Apache License Version 2.0, which can allow a user to freely modify the solution for business purposes. CloudStack pricing ranges from INR 2,508 to INR 3,500 per user/license per month for a single app. Users can also opt for the free tier which is offered by various companies like Amazon, AWS etc.
CloudStack Cloud Management Platforms Demo:
This tool offers a free trial for all users for a limited period. Then one needs to subscribe, which allows a person to connect to various events, user groups and CloudStack communities to manage a network-free and user-friendly account. It offers public cloud services as a part of hybrid cloud solutions and their CloudStack pricing feature helps in choosing from various available options.
CloudStack Cloud Management Platforms Features:
Here are some of the powerful features to make the CloudStack platform seamless:
- Powerful API, Virtual routers, Firewalls and Load Balancer:
- Well documented and extensible support for Amazon EC2 and S3API’s
- Supports integration in both software and hardware with security to cloud users
- F5 and Netscaler inclusion
- Effective Netscaler support:
- Compatible with MPX, VPX and SDX devices
- Easily set up Layer-4 load balance rules for supported protocols like HTTP, TCP & UDP
- Algorithms are less loaded that have IP based source and cookie-based sessions
- Usage Metering:
- Offers real-time visibility, historical usage reports and customised billing invoice
- Proactive Stack Usage Engine
- Hypervisor Agnostic
- Can support any Hypervisor manufacturer
- Can integrate with virtual machine monitors in our system