Dspace CMS Tools, also known as the "Content Management System," is a software tool that lets you create, edit, publish, and manage digital content on the web. These tools are used to manage enterprise and web content. DSpace is one of the best CMS tools. DSpace pricing depends upon its plan and it has many unique features.
DSpace pricing varies as per its subscription plans which are as follows: DSpaceDirect Small Annual Subscription plan for small organizations costs $3,940, while DSpaceDirect Medium Annual Subscription plan for organizations in the beginning stage cost $5,780 and DSpaceDirect Large Annual Subscription Price for large organizations is $8,670. You can connect with the vendor for any specific quote.
DSpace CMS Tools Demo:
If you want to know whether the software is right for you and you should go with it or not, then you can use the demo version. You can explore all the features and functionality in the Demo version to make an informed decision, and it is available for free.
DSpace CMS Tools Features:
DSpace is one of the unique CMS tools that has the following features to offer:
- It helps in customizing the theme look and feel of the website.
- It helps in customizing the metadata.
- You can configure Browse and Search fields like author, title, date, etc. on your website.
- Multiple Authentication mechanism
- It allows local authentication mechanisms and its own internal authentication method.
- You can also configure it to use multiple authentication methods at one time.
- Moreover, you can build your own authentication plugin using the custom authentication mechanism.
- You can also Configurable database.
- Dspace CMS Tools allow users to use PostgreSQL or Oracle.
- Multiple Language options
- It is available in over twenty languages.
- It allows you to customize the language.
- It also lets you use multiple languages. Therefore your user can read in 'preferred language.'