CARA is a document and content management interface for users of multiple platforms. It allows the user to manage stored content from platforms such as Documentum, SharePoint Alfresco or Oracle WebCenter, as well as a number of other tools, at one single place. CARA allows for great customization and personalization of content management and is used in multiple industries and fields.
CARA pricing details are not available publicly. CARA pricing is decided as per the requirements of the customer. The software is highly customizable, hence specific tools required by each customer can be added as modules. CARA pricing details can be enquired about from the vendor.
CARA demo is not available publicly. CARA is generally customized as per the requirements of the customer. Hence, each prospective customer may ask the vendor for a demo, if required.
CARA offers the following features to its users.
- CARA allows for user-based personalization
- The user can change the look and view of the content management platform, and these changes are saved separately for every account
- Multiple web services can be linked as widgets in CARA
- Information about any document can be viewed without necessarily accessing the document, from the dashboard
- Flexible navigation in CARA allows the user to develop customized navigation trees
- Documents can be filtered according to a number of criteria
- CARA has an intuitive UI that it does not require any experience to use
- The user can set the level of detail required on the dashboard