Fusion 360 Collaboration Software, by Autodesk, is a collaboration and designing software made for smooth project completion and complex engineering design productions. The software with its efficient BIM tools and CAD workflows connects users with the product development process. It also helps users to unify designs, and efficiently aid users in complex engineering and manufacturing processes.
Fusion 360 Pricing
Fusion 360 pricing is dependent on the plan users choose. The plans are namely, Fusion 360, and Fusion 360-Team participants. They have monthly, yearly and a three-year plan. The Fusion 360 pricing for the ‘Fusion 360 plan’ ranges from INR 2968 to INR 59354. However, the pricing for the ‘Fusion 360 (Team participant) plan’ ranges from INR 848 to INR 16111.
Fusion 360 Demo
The demo is free for commercial use until 31st May 2020. This is a very good initiative provided by the company to support the ‘work from home’ initiative by different governments across the globe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Connect with the suppliers and teams
Communicate the design progress
- Users can easily collaborate with the external stakeholders and suppliers as well as with their internal team members
- Users can view and review their designs instantly
Collaboration without boundaries
- Centralized design changes and comments
- The whole team can easily review and edit a single project
Designing and 3D processing
- Easy video calling and group chat facility in a single click
- Irrespective of time, place and device, members can carry out the necessary operations
- Professional designers can opt for the 'Fusion 360' plan to carry out complex 3D modelling and designs
- Affordable pricing for this concerned plan