Basecamp, one of the oldest remote software companies, was started in 1999. The headquarters are located in Chicago, and its members are spread widely across 32 cities in the world. Basecamp collaboration software ensures easy project management and is a good choice. With 21 years of experience, it has created a legacy and has served millions of users.
Irrespective of the number of users, Basecamp offers a fixed rate. The Basecamp pricing is $99 under which services like messaging, real-time chat, to-do lists, schedules, storage of files, documents, and check-ins can be accessed. This Basecamp pricing plan replaces many other apps and saves a huge amount.
One can use the Basecamp demo or trial session for 30 days for free but will find limited availability regarding the number of users, storage space, and the number of projects. One has to upgrade to the Basecamp pricing model to get more.
24/7 Technical support
- Basecamp collaboration software is hosted using cloud and IT related issues are taken care of by the department. Easy maintenance is the result
- 24/7 technical assistance will be provided where users can get all their doubts cleared with a live Q&A session. Exposure to other members of the group
Organized work pattern
- A myriad of tools is available at a fair pricing point. These tools enable one to get the project done on time
- Scheduling of tasks, regular to-do list, priorities is well managed in an organized fashion
- Work is organized in such a way that it saves time.